Healthy Bro

Get Here for all about healthy information

My Health Rewards Uab - My Health Rewards Gets A Reboot The Reporter Uab

My Health Rewards Uab - My Health Rewards Gets A Reboot The Reporter Uab. My health pays® rewards cannot be used for pharmacy copays. Please select the location below where you receive care to be directed to the appropriate portal

Employee Perks Human Resources Uab
Employee Perks Human Resources Uab from www.uab.edu
Who's ready to get healthy!?!?! Friends get health, you make money, everyone wins! Earn my health pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.

What is my health rewards?

The health rewards program was designed to be simple by rewarding you for activities you're probably already doing. You can redeem your points towards items like amazon gift cards, calm subscriptions, the latest tech, and more. What is my health rewards? You will only be able to purchase public transportation directly from the agency.